Instructional Tech Strategies
We will exchange techniques and strategies for leading, teaching and learning by targeting researched pedagogy. Participants will:
- network and collaborate using C.O.R.E. (Bob Pike Group),
- reflect on their personal learning style (MBTI®) and experience tech embedded opportunities for all styles,
- utilize John Medina's BrainRules online resources,
- collect effective instructional strategies while integrating the newest engaging tech tools.
Characteristics of Adult Learners - Created with Haiku Deck, presentation software that inspires
MBTI® LEARNING STYLES
IS Introversion Sensing
Let me know the plan
IN Introversion Intuition
Let me follow my own lead
ES Extraversion Sensing
Let me do something
EN Extraversion Intuition
Let me lead as I learn
- MBTI® Teaching Styles: To annotate on a pdf see options below.
- Planning Template (Editable Google Doc: Remember to make a copy first)
- Learning Styles Favorite Activies and Motivating Words
- Teaching Strategies
Collection of Our Ideas
The Bob Pike Group gives us quick snapshots of why we should do Closers, Openers, Revisiters, and Energizers in our trainings and instruction. Example strategies for each of these activities can be found on their YouTube Channel.