Recent Group Activity
OETC has added a forum feature to our resources to allow for on-going conversation around technology integration topics that are relevant to you. It is in the top tool bar of our teach.oetc.org website. If you have a question or resources, take a moment to add a question or response on our forum link. Read more »
- Experience the communication differences of the 8 MBTI preferences
- Identify verbal & non-verbal cues to each of the 8 MBTI preferences
- Practice flexing your type style to meet the communication needs of others
- Examine the influence of type on email communication
- Analyze your team’s type table
- Commit to specific behavioral changes to optimize team communication
Effectively integrating technology standards with content standard
- Compare classroom tech standards instruction.
- Create a Sonicpic lesson story.
- Collect resources.
- Share next lesson.
May need to download Prezi Viewer if on iPad/iTouch
- Montana Technology Essential Learning Expectation
- Montana Technology Content Standards Framework
- Missoula K-12 Technology Standards
- ISTE Technology Standards for Students
Ian Jukes talks about the brain in this video on Understanding the Digital Generation.
Specifically scroll to minute 4:20 to hear the statistics on visual images and the brain.