Recent Group Activity
Kick off meeting for the Montana EdTech Professional Development Cadre.
The cadre is a partnership betwwen OETC and OPI. Read more »
- Write a unique phrase that identifies your performance indicator. Limit your phrase to just a few key words.
- Create an image, saved as a jpg, composed of several images grouped together, to spell out you phrase. Save this on one computer for display
CHALLENGE: Upload this image to the blog at http://pdc.oetc.org (directions and handout provided)
Notes to create the image
- Use a digital camera to take a photo of something that looks like a letter
- Download the images off your digital camera onto computer
- Insert the image onto a blank Powerpoint slide
- Crop the image as necessary
- Repeat steps “c” and “d” until all letters are on one powerpoint slide
- Resize and position individual images on powerpoint slide to form phrase
- Select all images, right click, and group
- Right click on the group and “Save As Picture” (be sure to use jpg)
Note: Idea originates from website: http://www.letterperspectives.com