Use with 12 or more participants. This is a great wrap-up activity for a full-day workshop or may be used to break a multi-day workshop into segments. The strategy requires reflection and helps
- Form small groups of 4-6 people.
- Provide each group with chart paper and markers.
- Instruct groups to write the alphabet in a two-column format. (A-L on the left column, M-Z in the right column).
- Instruct groups to identify a word, words, or phrases for each letter of the alphabet that reflects important learning from the workshop. (NOTE: You may determine whether participants may refer to notes and handouts or not.)
Have groups share with the whole group.
- Form small groups
- Inform groups to choose a collaborative online tool that is the equivalent of chart paper.
- Documenting letters of the alphabet in order, use the tool to identify a word, words, or phrased for each letter of the alphabet that reflects learning from the workshop.
- Have groups embed the tool on a website.